- It automatically reduces the supply of oxygen and fuel gas to the torch to pilot flame level when the torch is placed on the hook during the intervals between operations.
- The flame does not require re-setting on resuming operations.
- When the torch is unhooked , the full gas flow supply is released and the previous mixing ratio is maintained.
- Saves gas/fuel cost whenever wok involves frequent temporary stoppages – like in production brazing
- Greatly improves brazing efficientcy & productivity and economy in gas consumption
- Designed in accordance to latest internationally recognized standards EN ISO, BSP, CGA and NFS
- Principally designed for general workshop welding, heating and brazing upto 3.5 bar / 51 psi oxygen pressure
- Simple to fit to any workbench or wall bracket with angle mounting bracket supplied.